EVERYTHING DISC - Workplace
Engage every individual in building more effective relationships at work.
EVERYTHING DISC - Workplace
Everything DiSC Workplace® is a classroom training and personalized learning experience that can benefit every person in the organization— regardless of title or position—in building more effective relationships at work.
This application teaches participants to understand themselves and others while learning to appreciate different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace. With personalized insights and actionable strategies, participants learn how to adapt to the style of others, ultimately improving engagement, collaboration, and the overall quality of the workplace.
The Everything DiSC Workplace Profile focuses on:
• Discovering your DiSC® style
• Understanding the styles of others
• Building more effective relationships
• Exploring People-Reading
and Comparison Reports (optional)
The Everything DiSC Workplace Profile provides participants with valuable insights that unlock engagement and inspire effective collaboration. In this personalized, 20-page profile, participants will explore the priorities that drive their behavior, learn what comes naturally and what might be challenging when interacting with others, and gain actionable strategies to strengthen their interpersonal interactions at all levels in the workplace. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation; sold separately
The Follow-Up Tools
Whether people want to dig deep into DiSC® research and theory or improve their working relationships through Comparison Reports, MyEverythingDiSC provides powerful, personalized tools and resources at no extra cost. Participants can:
• Access their DiSC profile anytime, with any device
• Compare their DiSC style with their colleagues and explore similarities and differences
• Learn more about how their DiSC style impacts workplace relationships and productivity
• Build better working relationships through effective communication tips
• Deepen their understanding of the theory and research behind Everything DiSC
• Create Customer Interaction Maps for improving sales relationships (Exclusive to Everything DiSC Sales)
Inspire effective collaboration with Comparison Reports. Any two participants can explore their similarities and differences, potential challenges in working together, and practical tips for improving their working relationship.
With no limit to the number of participants included, this report gives you an at-a-glance view of a group of participants and their individual Everything DiSC maps
Group Culture Report
Determine the group’s DiSC culture by exploring its advantages and disadvantages, impact on group members, and influence on decisionmaking and risk-taking. Sold separately.